I'm Sharon, editor of Muddy Devon, here to bring you the quirky, cool and downright unmissable in the area.find out more
Gotta Have It
Making plans? Find your perfect Pub, Inn, Hotel, Café, Restaurant or Bar across the Muddy counties.read more
- Girls’ weekend getawaysTry these 30 awesome spas, inns, bars and retreats across the Muddy counties and reconnect with your bezzies in style.
- Need a new read? Muddy Book Club returns!We've finally dragged Muddy's books editor Kerry Potter off her sun lounger - she's baaack, baby, with September's finest new tomes.
- National Spa Week left you pining for some R&R?Good news - we've discovered just the weekender for you!
- Stuck in a Health & Fitness Rut?I hear you. September is the month to refocus, but where to start? By asking Muddy's awesome expert, of course!
- Kids flying the nest? Now what?!For starters, take a (crispy, autumnal) leaf out of our wellbeing expert Sandra's book. Here's why we should all embrace September.
- The loveliest pubs with roomsFancy a weekend away in the countryside? The Muddy editors across 19 counties know all the best spots for a relaxed overnighter.
FRI 28 - SUN 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
MON 24 - SUN 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
Little Black Book
The latest handpicked businesses we think you’ll love
- Woolston Accounts
- Lower Keats Glamping
- The Big Sheep
- The Donkey Sanctuary
- Rachel Moss Styling
- Charlotte Enhanced Beauty
- The Climbing Hangar
- The Fig Tree @ 36, Plymouth
- Cliff House
- Sunridge Treehouse, Lodge & Glamping
- Hyde + Seek
- Harry's, Exeter
Hello, handsome! Muddy popped in to this brand new, Mediterranean-inspired restaurant, for a heatwave-busting combo of cocktails and ice cream. It’s going to be good, this one.
Our honest reviews of the UK’s best schoolsRead the reviews
Down on the farm, near the Jurassic Coast, we kipped under canvas at the luxury Lower Keats.
One of our fave luxury self-catering stays in South Devon has just re-opened after a snazzy refurb. So what's new? Well, *that* hot tub for starters...
Meet two women about to go on the most incredible journey - and find out how you can follow in their footsteps.
Do you need any encouragement to buy new shoes? Does anyone?! Clear some space on the shoe rack – we’ve rounded up our Top 15 footwear favourites for autumn, from elegant ankle boots to the super-cool sneakers.
There’s a lot of rumpy-pumpy on TV right now. And cheeringly not everyone involved resembles a 20something supermodel. It’s a yes, yes, YES! from us.
Muddy Devon is looking for a brilliant intern & self-confessed culture vulture. Is it you, or someone you know?
Heading to Salcombe this summer? When in town, tap up the locals for some insider knowledge. Oh look, we just did!
Find out more about the most prestigious lifestyle awards in mid and southern England
Little Black Book
Our A-Z of the grooviest local businesses to help make your life easierView the businesses