Muddy’s a sucker for a festive light trail (now officially a thing), so our ears pricked up when we got wind of a brand new bobby-dazzler coming to Devon this winter, courtesy of Sony Music.
Christmas at Killerton will be sprinkling festive sparkle over the garden at the National Trust’s Killerton Estate, near Exeter, promising a winter wonderland with sparkling tunnels of light, giant baubles and dazzling trees to keep you and the little ones entertained this winter.
And once you’ve wrapped up nice and toasty in gloves and woolly hat, don’t forget your purse, as lashings of indie street food vendors will also be on hand with tasty treats for sale, including toasted marshmallow, spiced winter warmers and hot choccie.
It runs from 26 Nov 2021 – 2 Jan 2022 and – here’s the exciting bit! – we’ve nabbed you the chance to win a family ticket to the opening night on Friday 26 November 2021! All you need to do is answer one super-simple question below…
Want to trip the light fantastic this Crimbo? Enter in seconds for your chance to win!
Our Reader Treats are exclusively available to Muddy Newsletter Readers
Please answer this question
Q: When is the opening night for Christmas at Killerton?
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Family ticket for four people to Christmas at Killerton on Friday 26 November 2021.
- Winner must provide current email address as tickets can only be supplied by email.
- Time slot will be 4.30pm. This is subject to change but will be confirmed in advance.
- No alternative dates/time slots are available.
- Any purchases on-site are at the winner’s own expense.
- In the unlikely event that Sony Music need to cancel, prize tickets will be transferred to the 2022 Christmas at Killerton opening night.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Travel costs are not included.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- Closing date is 31 October 2021.